2020 Exhibits is pleased to announce five recent client projects have been named among the finalists for the 2015 American Business Marketing Association Houston Lantern Awards. The awards are representative of the firm’s full spectrum of services, including corporate interiors and environments; tradeshow exhibits; interactive media and website marketing.
- Large Tradeshow Exhibit: EXPRO Illuminates at OTC2015
- Large Tradeshow Exhibit: High Tech High Touch: NOV at OTC2015
- Website: Reaching New Heights with 2020Exhibits.com
- Fixed Installation: Transforming Environments with Design – Danos Corporate Headquarters
- Interactive Presentation: Seeing is Believing – 2020 Exhibits Elevates Design
“The Lantern Awards recognize creative and marketing strength in strategic B2B marketing and communications,” said Bob Babine, president of 2020 Exhibits. “Together with our valued clients, we are delighted that these projects have been recognized by entry into the prestigious competition of leading B2B marketing.”