2020 Exhibits is pleased to announce five recent client projects have been named among the finalists for the 2013 American Business Marketing Association Houston Lantern Awards. Representative of the firm’s full spectrum of services, including fixed installations or environments; tradeshow exhibits; private client events, digital media and tradeshow marketing collateral.
- Fixed Installation: WEIR Oil & Gas Showcases Innovation
- Small Tradeshow Exhibit: BMC @ VMWORLD: Get Super-fied
- Themed Special Event: Celebrating the Super Bowl in Style
- Video Production: HUB – Trusted Advisor for Employee Benefits
- Dimensional Direct Mailer: Alert Technologies NRF Direct Mail
2020 Exhibits president, Bob Babine, said “Tradeshow and event marketing is one of the most impactful and powerful ways of creating a lasting experience and impression. Together with our valued clients, we are delighted that these projects have been recognized by entry into the prestigious BMA Lantern Awards competition of leading B2B marketing.”
Recognizing the best of the best in top-quality creative and strategic business-to-business marketing communications, the BMA Lantern Award winners will be announced at the Lantern Awards Gala in late November.