Time to kick up your boots at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo! Every year, Houstonians and international visitors put on their Western wear and head out to NRG Park for the best in food, music, and family attractions. It's always our pleasure to provide our services to a nonprofit organization with such history and longevity, which contributes so much to the advancement of education and agriculture.Check out some of our assets that can be seen throughout NRG.The bold, orange rodeo letters that show off the Rodeo's establishment year and invite guests to use the hashtag in their social posts can be found at the NR#since1932#since1932The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo booth—where you can purchase Rodeo merchandise—is also inside NRG Center, at Hall B.There's a Chuck Wagon photo op on the 5th level of NRG Stadium, near section 525.New at the Rodeo this year is the RODEOHOUSTON Hall of Fame Wall—which recognizes individuals for their impact on the Rodeo's success—with Painted Halo Lit Acrylic Letters on the title. You can find a temporary display inside NRG Stadium.The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo takes place from February 27–March 17 this year. Don't forget to take p#2020exhibitsag us using #2020Exhibits if yo#houstonrodeoe#nonprofit#houstonentertainmentfit #HoustonEntertainment ... See MoreSee Less
It's another successful completion of an exhibit for us! This time, we partnered with Edwards Garment-the leader in uniform apparel-for the PPAI Expo 2024 at the Mandalay Convention Center in Las Vegas. More than 10,000 distributors from the promotional products industry gathered this past January 18th, and our client's island exhibit was every bit conspicuous.With accessibility all around, attendees were able to step onto beautiful Greywood 20' x 30' vinyl flooring while they checked out the uniforms. Halo Lit Logo Letters highlighted the brand, and a circular Backlit Hanging Sign crowned the booth's center. To preview their clothing, SEG Lightboxes showed off Edwards' latest fashions throughout the space.For scheduled and last-minute meetings, we built a conference room complete with blue frost doors and windows for privacy with visibility.Want to see more of our exhibits? Check out our portfolio at 2020exhibits.com/exhibit-peninsula/, and let us partner#2020exhibitsy#edwardsgarment#exhibitsb#environmentsa#islandexhibits #Environments #IslandExhibits ... See MoreSee Less
KPRC2 / Click2Houston revealed their newly redesigned news studio, and we are more than delighted to be able to share it with you finally.When KPRC Channel 2 and Wright Set approached us again for the recreation of their studio, we eagerly took on the challenge. The result is a spacious, modern, and high-tech broadcast studio that's captivating and visually stunning. Our Environments team incorporated movable set pieces like a Mobile Cell Tower, a Mobile Weather Pod, and a Mobile Anchor Desk—all on wheels—for an open concept and easy repositioning.The LED Video Walls and color-changing, Backlit SEG Fabric Walls throughout the space further accentuate the contemporary redesign.From drawing board to installation—in partnership with Wright Set—we created an environment that is not only visually stunning but also provides comfort while inspiring authenticity and creativity for our newscasters.Check out our portfolio of work at 2020exhibits.com/corporate-interiors to learn more about this and other projects and see how we can transform your sp#2020exhibitsi#kprc2K#CorporateInteriorsr#corporateenvironmentsm#environmentsm#environmentalgraphicsphics ... See MoreSee Less
Even more spectacular than the flowers of May, April planning brings an impactful experience and time in the Windy City for the National Restaurant Association Show! As the largest annual gathering of the restaurant, food service and hospitality industry, the NRA Show boasts of record-breaking crowds, celebrity chefs, and delicious nibbles and bits, like no other. Will you be there?
While the NRA Show 2024 action takes place at McCormick Place, Chicago’s premier convention space and the largest convention center in North America here are seven fun, and exciting things to do for a bit of Windy City color and enjoyment.
1. A WHOLE LOTTA PIE – Who doesn’t love a tasty slice of Chicago’s most iconic deep-dish pizza? Add Lou Malnati’s or Connie’s to your game plan. (As an added bonus, you will find Connie’s right inside McCormick Place, with a larger location nearby)
2. STEP OUTSIDE – If you have a bit of free time and are looking for some fresh air, a little exercise and a nice view, head over to the Prairie Avenue Historic District. PAHC is a great glimpse into turn-of-the-century Chicago.
3. STEP INSIDE – The Field Museum is a perennial favorite. Located on Chicago’s Museum Campus, you can delve deep into the world of Natural History. Step back in time, well before the ROARING ‘20s, through 13,000 years of history.
4. RAISE A GLASS – Word on the street is that Chicago’s beer scene is seemingly unstoppable. A few fan favorites include Band of Bohemia (home of Lime-Leaf Lemongrass Jasmine Wheat Ale!), Corridor Brewery & Provisions (Stainless steel brew house included) and the tasty Bourbon County varietals at the Goose Island Beer Co. Tap Deck.
5. GET YOUR ART ON – As Chicago’s world-class museum (and the second largest in the U.S.), the Art Institute of Chicago houses more than 300,000 works of art. Be inspired, and then some.
6. PARK IT – From Millennium Park to the Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago is known for some of the finest public spaces and zoos in the country. Check out your reflection in the Cloud Gate, affectionately known as “the Bean,” a stunning reflective steel sculpture inspired by liquid mercury. You can walk around and under Cloud Gate’s 12-foot high arch. Be inspired.
When our teams brainstorm how to generate the biggest buzz on the trade show floor, activations are an excellent choice. That said, the activation’s gotta bring sizzle, not fizzle. It needs to capture the crowd’s interest, draw them in, and make them stay awhile. Only then will it have a great shot at helping you win over potential customers.
So! You want your brand to stand out, right? Then it’s essential to offer a standout experience.
Activations connect with people on different levels. Intellectually, yes, but perhaps even more importantly, great experiences engage the senses. The likely takeaway is that visitors to your booth come away with a memorable interaction.
How to decide on the best exhibit space size for your event.
Exhibiting at a trade show or conference can be an excellent opportunity to take care of business on several different levels:
Showcase products or services
Network with industry peers
Deepen relationships with existing clients
Attract new customers
Given this, how do you make the most of your presence on a trade show floor?
First, know that one of the most important decisions you make when planning your exhibit is selecting the right space size. A booth that's too small can be cramped and limit your ability to display your offerings. On the other hand, a booth that's too large can be costly and difficult to manage. In this blog post, we'll share some tips on how to assess and land on the best exhibit size for your business. .
Exhibitor Magazine’s 2022 Portable Modular Awards offered a new category for exceptional efforts. Best Conceptual Design for any portable/modular stand design that has never been constructed and or realized. Our award-winning 2020 Exhibits created this Show-stopping western theme trade show exhibit for an RFP with KOBELCO Construction Machinery USA @ ConExpo/AGG 2020.