Today, we pay a heartfelt tribute to the lives forever etched in our memories, the heroes who answered the call during our darkest hour, and the countless selfless acts of resilience in the aftermath of September 11, 2001. #neverforget#September11th#UnitedWeStand... See MoreSee Less
Even more spectacular than the flowers of May, April planning brings an impactful experience and time in the Windy City for the National Restaurant Association Show! As the largest annual gathering of the restaurant, food service and hospitality industry, the NRA Show boasts of record-breaking crowds, celebrity chefs, and delicious nibbles and bits, like no other. Will you be there?
While the NRA Show 2023 action takes place at McCormick Place, Chicago’s premier convention space and the largest convention center in North America here are seven fun, and exciting things to do for a bit of Windy City color and enjoyment.
1. A WHOLE LOTTA PIE – Who doesn’t love a tasty slice of Chicago’s most iconic deep-dish pizza? Add Lou Malnati’s or Connie’s to your game plan. (As an added bonus, you will find Connie’s right inside McCormick Place, with a larger location nearby)
2. STEP OUTSIDE – If you have a bit of free time and are looking for some fresh air, a little exercise and a nice view, head over to the Prairie Avenue Historic District. PAHC is a great glimpse into turn-of-the-century Chicago.
3. STEP INSIDE – The Field Museum is a perennial favorite. Located on Chicago’s Museum Campus, you can delve deep into the world of Natural History. Step back in time, well before the ROARING ‘20s, through 13,000 years of history.
4. RAISE A GLASS – Word on the street is that Chicago’s beer scene is seemingly unstoppable. A few fan favorites include Band of Bohemia (home of Lime-Leaf Lemongrass Jasmine Wheat Ale!), Corridor Brewery & Provisions (Stainless steel brew house included) and the tasty Bourbon County varietals at the Goose Island Beer Co. Tap Deck.
5. GET YOUR ART ON – As Chicago’s world-class museum (and the second largest in the U.S.), the Art Institute of Chicago houses more than 300,000 works of art. Be inspired, and then some.
6. PARK IT – From Millennium Park to the Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago is known for some of the finest public spaces and zoos in the country. Check out your reflection in the Cloud Gate, affectionately known as “the Bean,” a stunning reflective steel sculpture inspired by liquid mercury. You can walk around and under Cloud Gate’s 12-foot high arch. Be inspired.
How to decide on the best exhibit space size for your event.
Exhibiting at a trade show or conference can be an excellent opportunity to take care of business on several different levels:
Showcase products or services
Network with industry peers
Deepen relationships with existing clients
Attract new customers
Given this, how do you make the most of your presence on a trade show floor?
First, know that one of the most important decisions you make when planning your exhibit is selecting the right space size. A booth that's too small can be cramped and limit your ability to display your offerings. On the other hand, a booth that's too large can be costly and difficult to manage. In this blog post, we'll share some tips on how to assess and land on the best exhibit size for your business. .
When our teams brainstorm how to generate the biggest buzz on the trade show floor, activations are an excellent choice. That said, the activation’s gotta bring sizzle, not fizzle. It needs to capture the crowd’s interest, draw them in, and make them stay awhile. Only then will it have a great shot at helping you win over potential customers.
So! You want your brand to stand out, right? Then it’s essential to offer a standout experience.
Activations connect with people on different levels. Intellectually, yes, but perhaps even more importantly, great experiences engage the senses. The likely takeaway is that visitors to your booth come away with a memorable interaction.
Exhibitor Magazine’s 2022 Portable Modular Awards offered a new category for exceptional efforts. Best Conceptual Design for any portable/modular stand design that has never been constructed and or realized. Our award-winning 2020 Exhibits created this Show-stopping western theme trade show exhibit for an RFP with KOBELCO Construction Machinery USA @ ConExpo/AGG 2020.