Installer | Signage and Corporate Interiors Houston, TX
- Working under extreme construction conditions
- If any issues or errors arise, Installation Mgr must be immediately contacted for help prior to making key decisions or installing incorrectly
- Log all job hours on a daily basis into system
- Ensure all uninstalled signage is accounted for and in perfect condition when returned to the assembly department
- Report any damage immediately
- Responsible for all product and equipment taken to the installation
- Accurately noting on binders and folders of signs that were installed successfully or not able to be installed
- Be prepared with all equipment and tools needed for the day/installation
- Understanding of tools and installation equipment related to position.
- All time off & vacations to be cleared with Installation Manager, months in advance (if at all possible) in order to cover shifts
- Verifiable experience in the Sign Industry, standards for building, and assembling signage.
- Verifiable experience working on Interior Environments which required precision planning and execution on products.
- Punctuality is a must
- Highly organized and an eye for detail
- Good driving record with no felony moving violations
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 Certification
- Able to travel nationwide as needed (no extended periods of time.)
- Reliable transportation is a must.
- Have a neat and clean appearance at all times during working hours